Why Christians Should Care for Creation

Sunday, October 26, 2008

There comes a point when you just get sick of it...

Yeah, no doubt, I was hoping the title would grab people's attention...

Sorry if you feel cheated after reading this post, but I was thinking today... just me, in my room, with some soft music on kind of thinking. I went to go take a couple of my finished pop cans over to put beneath the sink where me and my roomates put our cans. I returned bottles and cans about a week ago, and already the storage space was filled with cans. I realized, that even though those cans were bound for a recycling plant they still had to be melted at extremely hot temperatures to melt, and must be remolded into new cans at extremely hot temperatures...

I should just drink water. I have a Water Bottle. An aluminum one and a plastic one to be honest. I have one of the special Swiss water flasks because my dad gave it to me because he thought it was kinda weird, and who could blame him. But I'm absolutely sick of drinking pop for one thing because it is unhealthy, so says Elizabeth, and I really am ready to make a change. The 20 Faygo pops that I have left over in my house I hope to be able to give to guests of my appartment or roomates before the end of the semester. This one of my goals for this semester, and hopefully I can drink more Chai... It is more earthy anyway. 

Cheers,
Jon

No comments: